Register your account at ScholarshipChina and click your username to get in the application platform.
Search, Choose and "Apply"
* Please confirm all the information regarding the scholarship and payment agreement. For more details, please refer to "Terms & Conditions".
Complete Application Information and Submit Application Documents
Tip: Those with " * " must be submitted when you first fill out your application, and the rest can be submitted later.
- *Photocopy of valid passport
- *Passport photo
- *Highest education certificate
- *Academic transcript of highest education
- Physical Examination Form
- Two recommendations from professors or associated professors (master and PhD only)
- Study plan (master and PhD only)
Pay for the Application fee
* The 350RMB application fee is non-refundable and paid before the application.
- Examine students' documents, eliminate disadvantageous factors for applicants
- We will have specially-assigned person to follow up your case
- We will help you apply for another scholarship should we fail the first time
* Only after the applicants pay for the application fee will we start the application.
* Please check "Terms & Conditions".
During this process, our services include:
- Help students know how to fill in school application forms
- Submit the complete and correct application documents to the university
- Help students negotiate and verify with the university
- Push universities to assess applicants’ documents and give the results
- Get the electronic Admission notice from the university
- Help students transfer the school fees to the university for the JW202 form
- Send the original offer and JW202 to students immediately as soon as we get it from university
- Inform the students with all the application information during the application and offer consultation service
- SchoalrshipChina guarantees 60% to 98% success rate, but the university reserves the ultimate explanation to the scholarships
* when the documents of the applicants are complete, we will send them to the university for assessment.
* It will take the universities two to three weeks (some will take longer time) to release the results
* The average application success rate ranges from 60% to 90% depending on the applicants’ documents and the universities policies.
Get the Admission notice
Get the electronic Admission Notice:
- *ScholarshipChina guarantees the validity of the Admission Notice from universities.
- *ScholarshipChina will send to the applicants the admission notice once we get them from the university.
- *ScholarshipChina will remind the applicants to check the admission notice on our website as well as in their emails.
Applicants can pay all the fees to ScholarshipChina including:
- ScholarshipChina project fee
- University fee (including university deposit or fees to make JW202)
- ScholarshipChina will help transfer the payment to the university to accelerate the process.
- All the payments should be made within 10 days
- After we confirm the all the payment, the JW202 form will be soon sent to the applicants(2-3 weeks normally)
- ScholarshipChina will NOT guarantee the scholarship seat if the students can NOT make the payment within CERTAIN days.
Get the JW202 form
*ScholarshipChina will guarantee the validity of the JW202 form and can provide methods to verify it.
*ScholarshipChina will send you the JW202 form to the mailing address provided by the students once when we confirm the payments. The delivery fee will be covered by ScholarshipChina except SF express.
Apply for a visa in the Chinese embassy
*With the JW202 form, applicants need to go to the Chinese embassy in their countries to apply for an X visa(student visa) to enter China for their study. And once they get the visa from the embassy and enter China, they must register in the schools within 30 days.
Apply for Visa:
Students who intend to study in China need to apply for a visa, it is really simple. First of all, you should know what kind of visa you need to apply.
X1 visa: For the student who will take the course more than 180 days.
X2 visa: For the student who will take the course less than 180 days.
L Visa: For the student who takes summer program or winter program.
- Original passport
- One completed Visa Application Form
- Proof of legal stay or residence status
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter
- Original and photocopy of "Visa Application for Study in China", known as Form JW201 or Form JW202 (Only required for X1 Visa).
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.
- Financial proof
- Non-criminal record
For the details, please call the Chinese embassy in your country before applying X visa.
Buy flight ticket and see you in China.