Find Suitable Programs
- First thing you need to be aware of is that the scholarship seats are limited for each scholarship program.
- When searching for the right scholarships, search in the order of “Degree” - “Program” - “Intake”, and you will find a list of scholarships that are suitable for you.
Increase Success Chance
- Refer to Strategy one to find the suitable scholarships
- Make sure that you meet the scholarship requirements. Some scholarships have very high requirements.
- Submit your application with complete information
- Submit your documents accurately, completely on time
- Pay required fees in time after getting the electric admission notice as the payment time is 10 days after the admission notice.
- Complete your information and documents as soon as possible
- Pay for commitment fee, and you will enjoy priority.
- Keep updated on your email and inbox messages
- Pay for the program fee for your Scholarship seat within 10 days from the issuing date of the electronic Admission Notice
- Pay for the university registration fee and deposit (if demanded) within 10 days
- You can make the payment once to ScholarshipChina and we will help transfer to the university
Get your offer
Provide us with your correct and complete address as well as your contact information for the admission materials
Best time and ways for consultation
- Best time for consultation: 9:00a.m - 17:30p.m Beijing time
- Best ways of consultation: Website online consultation
When the application is successful, ScholarshipChina will ship the admission papers via TNT service, and the shipment tracking code will be uploaded to your application status, with which, you can track your files on a daily basis.
*With the JW202 form, applicants need to go to the Chinese embassy in their countries to apply for an X visa to enter China for their study.
Students who intend to study in China need to apply for a visa, it is really simple. First of all, you should know what kind of visa you need to apply:
X1 visa: For the student who will take the course more than 180 days.
X2 visa: For the student who will take the course less than 180 days.
L Visa: For the student who takes summer program or winter program.
- Original passport
- One completed Visa Application Form
- Proof of legal stay or residence status
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter
- Original and photocopy of "Visa Application for Study in China", known as Form JW201 or Form JW202 (Only required for X1 Visa).
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.
- Financial proof
- Non-criminal record
For the details, please call the Chinese embassy in your country before applying X visa.