Civil Engineering-Master (Full Scholarship)
|Tuition Fee||22000 RMB/Year FREE|
|Medical Test Fee||Unknown|
|ScholarshipChina Service Fees(RMB)|
Program ID :
Teaching Language : English
City : Shaoxing
Intake : Autumn 2020
Degree : Master
Duration : 2.5 Years
Scholarship Duration： 1 Year
Original tuition fee: 22000 RMB/Year
Accommodation fee: 6000 RMB/year
(After scholarship you need to pay)
Tuition fee: FREE
Accommodation fee: FREE
Age limit: 18-45 years old
High school grade requirement: 70% or above
English proficiency: Good
Due to the large number of applications, this program is currently not open to students from the following nationalities: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and other war sensitive countries.
(1) Tuition Fee: 22000RMB/year
Accommodation Fee: 25RMB/day (double room, with separate bathroom); 50RMB/day (single room, with separate bathroom).
(2) Applicants can apply for Freshman Scholarship (1st academic year): free tuition fee and free accommodation fee (double room), with living allowance 5000RMB/year (to be provided in 10 months). As for next academic years, students should apply also by themselves.
(3) University will review submitted application materials and determine winners' list, not all applicants can obtain this scholarship.
(1) Applicants are required to pay application fee before receiving offer from university. Application fee is non-refundable.
(2) Upon registration, Applicants are required to pay off 1st academic year's tuition fee and accommodation fee. Fees can be paid by bank transfer or bank card. Then university will return tuition fee and accommodation fee as a scholarship.
(3) After registration, if stdents wish to be transferred to another university or they drop out from Shaoxing University, the University will refund part of their tuition fee and/or accommodation fee according to the length of their study.
(4) For applicants from countries whose native language is not English, they submits English certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 69 or above; or 5-minute viedo in English language and have to attend the English test of the University, upon registration. Registration qualification will be deprived of those who fail in the test.
(5) Bank certificate: 30000RMB at least
(6) 2 recommodation letters
Register your account at ScholarshipChina.com
Search, choose and "Apply"
Complete application information and submit application documents
Pay for the application fee
University assessment (If you succeed, the digital admission notice will come out around 5-10 working days. If you failed, we will help you apply another university instead)
Pay for the school deposit fee to school account
Pay for the project fee and it is charged when JW202 come out
Get your original admission notice and jw202 and delivery fee is on ScholarshipChina
Apply for a visa in the Chinese embassy
Book flight ticket and study in China
University application form
Photocopy of valid passport
Highest degree certificate & transcripts (notarized original and English translation versions)
Physical examination form
Non-criminal record (notarized original and English translation versions)
English proficiency certificate
Bank statement (at least 30000RMB)
2 recommendation letters by professors
Documents Required for Master