Computer Science and Technology-Bachelor
|Tuition Fee||18000 RMB/Year 9000 RMB/Year|
|Accommodation Fee||4500 RMB/Year|
|Medical Test Fee||Unknown|
|ScholarshipChina Service Fees(RMB)|
Program ID :
Teaching Language : English
City : Hangzhou
Intake : Autumn 2020
Degree : Bachelor
Duration : 4 Years
Scholarship Duration： 0.5 Year
Original tuition fee: 18000 RMB/Year
Accommodation fee: 4500 RMB/Year
(After scholarship you need to pay)
Tuition fee: 9000 RMB/Year
Accommodation fee: 4500 RMB/Year
Age limit: 18-30 years old (Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians inChina. The documents should be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in the applicant's country.)
High school grade requirement: 60% or above
English proficiency: Good
Due to the large number of applications, this program is currently not open to students from the following nationalities: Nigeria, Pakistan, Ghana, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, Turkey, and war sensitive countries.
(1) Tuition fee: 18000 RMB/academic year.
Students can apply for Freshmen Scholarship:
Scholarship winner's tuition for the 2nd semester will be waived after passing the 1st Semester Scholarship Review; Tuition for the 3rd semester will be waived after passing the 2nd Semester Scholarship Review. Conditions for Scholarship Semester Review are as follows:
Achieve two-thirds of the credits of the selected courses in the semester;
The attendance rate in the semester is higher than 80%;
The semester average score of the dormitory examination is higher than 80 scores;
Obey the laws and regulations of the China and ZSTU rules and regulations; Pass ZSTU Exam on Laws and Regulations; No disciplinary records.
Those who fail to pass the Scholarship Semester Review will be disqualified, but may apply to continue self-funded study.
(2) Accomodation fee: 450RMB/month (double room, with separate bathroom). Students should pay one semester's accommodation fee totally at least.
Accommodation deposit fee: 400RMB (it will be refunded if all equipments are in good condition when students check out)
(1) ZSTU International Students Application Form
(2) A photocopy of your passport information page with personal signature
(3) A photocopy of your valid Visa or Residence Permit if you are already in China
(4) Notarized photocopy of high school diploma and Transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English. (have graduated from high school)
(5) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(6) Study certificate with class attendance record and transcripts given by your host university if you are studying at another university in China
(7) Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians inChina. The documents should be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in the applicant's country.
(8) Five Recent Photos (white background, 33mm×48mm in size, the photos can be submitted while registration)
(9) English Proficiency Certificates (at least meets one of the following equivalents):
(a) Mother language is English;
(b) Official language is English;
(c) Graduate from high schools or universities in English-medium;
(d) TOEFL: 61 (IBT), 500 (PBT) or above;
(e) IELTS: 5.5 or above.
(10) Certificate of clearance
Register your account at ScholarshipChina.com
Search, choose and "Apply"
Complete application information and submit application documents
Pay for the application fee
University assessment (If you succeed, the digital admission notice will come out around 5-10 working days. If you failed, we will help you apply another university instead)
Pay for the school deposit fee to school account
Pay for the project fee and it is charged when JW202 come out
Get your original admission notice and jw202 and delivery fee is on ScholarshipChina
Apply for a visa in the Chinese embassy
Book flight ticket and study in China
University application form
Photocopy of valid passport (information page with personal signature)
Five recent photos (white background, 33mm×48mm in size, the photos can be submitted while registration)
Highest degree certificate & transcripts (notarized original and English translation versions)
Physical examination form
Non-criminal record (notarized original and English translation versions)
English proficiency certificate (TOEFL: 61 (IBT), 500 (PBT) or above; IELTS: 5.5 or above; or certificate of being taught in English in high schools/universities)
Study certificate (if applicants are studying in China now)
Guarantee letter and guardian's ID or passport (if applicants under 18 years old）
Documents Required for Bachelor