Civil Engineering(Type A)-Master
|Tuition Fee||24800 RMB/Year FREE|
|Medical Test Fee||Unknown|
|ScholarshipChina Service Fees(RMB)|
Program ID :
Teaching Language : English
City : Qinhuangdao
Intake : Autumn 2021
Degree : Master
Duration : 3 Years
Scholarship Duration： 1 Year
Original tuition fee: 24800 RMB/Year
Accommodation fee: 10600 RMB/Year
(After scholarship you need to pay)
Tuition fee: FREE
Accommodation fee: FREE
Age limit: 18-30 years old
English proficiency: Good
Grade requirement: Score over 70%, no subject failed.
Nationality restriction: Due to the large number of applications, this program is currently not open to students from the following nationalities: Congo, Nigeria, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.
free tuition fee and free accommodation fee for 1st academic year, with living allowance 1000 RMB/month (12 months)
Room type is double room, with separate bathroom.
As for next years, it depends on student's actual performance.
Note: Student needs to pay 1500 RMB scolarship seat fee after pre-admission notice comes out.
Applicants should meet one of the conditions 1-3 and meet the requirements of condition 4 :
1. Mother tongue is English or the official language is English;
2. The highest degree obtained is an English-taught project;
3. Pass the English International Examination Test: IELTS 6.0 (
single subject not less than 5.5) ; or TOEFL 85 (single subject not less than 20) or equivalent; or GRE 300
4. Pass the English test after enrollment
(1) "Application Form" (with photos) must be filled in without missing any information. Education experiences should be filled in from junior high school to the highest education stage; work experiences should be truly filled in.
(2) Education experiences in Resume (with photos) should be filled in from the junior high school to the highest academic stage; work experiences should be truly filled in.
(3) Copy of passport (photo page) (passport cannot be replaced and changed before applicant's getting visa to come to China )
(4) Proof of personal bank deposit of 5000USD ( if the parents provide guarantees, proof of relationship between parents and students is required)
(5) accommodation fee of 1000RMB is paid upon registration and will be returned when students check out.
(6) application materials should be submitted in clear scanned versions. Photographs and photocopies are not accepted.
Register your account at ScholarshipChina.com
Search, choose and "Apply"
Complete application information and submit application documents
Pay for the application fee
University assessment (If you succeed, the digital admission notice will come out around 5-10 working days. If you failed, we will help you apply another university instead)
Pay for the school deposit fee to school account
Pay for the project fee and it is charged when pre-admission come out
Get your original admission notice and jw202 and delivery fee is on ScholarshipChina
Apply for a visa in the Chinese embassy
Book flight ticket and study in China
University application form
Photocopy of valid passport
Highest degree certificate & transcripts (notarized original and English translation versions)
Physical examination form
Non-criminal record (notarized original and English translation versions)
English proficiency certificate
2 Recommendation letters
Documents Required for Master