All applicants could choose to apply scholarships through China universities or apply through ScholarshipChina. If you choose to apply through a third party who apply scholarship for you via ScholarshipChina, we are not responsible for any extra costs, damages, or any other legal issues;
The fees ScholarshipChina will charge for the service will be divided into two parts:
First part, 600RMB commitment fee(non-refundable).
It will be charged before the application. By paying us the commitment fee, the it means that you have agreed with our Terms & Conditions.
Second part, 1,000-15,000RMB program fee
The exact amount of service fee will be charged according to the value of scholarships. The service fee will be charged within 10 days after we send you the electronic Admission Notice. ScholarshipChina will not guarantee the validity of the Admission Notice if you fail to pay for the service fee within the payment period.
- Before paying to ScholarshipChina, students should check "Eligibility" and "Required Documents" part on the scholarship page carefully.
- All students’ information and application documents must be real.
- Applicants who have got any forms of financial aid like Chinese Government Scholarships or China university scholarships can't apply scholarships repeatedly. You should be aware of this before using our service.
- Although you will have a high chance to get scholarship by using our service, ScholarshipChina can't guarantee 100% success rate for applying scholarships, because the universities make the final decisions and they reserve the ultimate interpretation.
- Applicants should check email regularly and inbox of ScholarshipChina in case of missing any information once they apply from ScholarshipChina website. Applicants who fail to check them regularly need to bear the inconvenience resulted from that.
- Applicants need to provide all necessary information and documents before the deadline of the scholarship they are applying. Students who fail to provide documents and information before deadline need to bear the responsibility of any losses.
- Applicants have the right to choose programs.
- Applicants have the right to know any information including scholarship details before and during the process of application.
Fees & Refund Policy
- Applicants need to pay 600RMB commitment fee(non-refundable) before the application and 1,000 -15,000RMB program fee after successful application.
- ScholarshipChina has standard fee structures and will not change randomly. Once the students choose one program, the fees for that program will be fixed when confirmed.
- We collect personal information on our Web sites, such as when you register for and participate in our online application. We also collect personal information for our clients in the course of providing Web-based and email transaction processing services to them. We obtain this information via email and in "forms" that we host for our clients.
- When we collect personal information on our Websites, we use the information to complete the transactions requested by you, to administer, improve, and develop our sites and services, and for the other purposes described in this policy.
- We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We provide personal information that we collect for a client to that client. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than for the limited purposes described in this policy.